- Visit 2 of the UK’s most famous locations in one day ( Maximum of 6 Hours)
- See the Queen’s royal residence, the spectacular Windsor Castle
- See the world-famous Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain
- Drive throw stunning english countryside.
- This tour operates in English.
The town of Windsor is famous around the world for being the home of Windsor Castle, official residence of Her Majesty The Queen. Windsor sits on the River Thames and is a quintessentially English town with its cobbled streets and quaint tea rooms. The picturesque Windsor is rich in history, culture and heritage and it’s no wonder why it tops the list of must-visit UK locations for most tourists.
The 5,000 year old Stonehenge monument is one of Britain’s most intriguing and famous landmarks. Sitting atop rugged Salisbury Plain, Stonehenge’s origins still continue to baffle experts and visitors alike. We don’t know who put these huge rocks there, or why but you can have the chance to piece together the evidence and try to work it out for yourself! Theories stem from a Bronze Age burial ground to an astronomical clock, so do some investigating of your own as the tour travels to this famous location.